It was seriously wonderful being a part of Sarah and Warren’s intimate and sweet lakeside cottage wedding. Everything was fricken perfect. Not exaggerating.
We started the day with an emotional first look filled with happy tears and giggles, laughing and cuddling our way through portraits on Koshlong Lake, the sweetest walk down the aisle, a crazy fun wedding party, heartfelt toasts and speeches, and one of the most amazing sunsets I’ve ever seen. It was perfect.
You know what really stands out though? What I hope you notice above everything else? The absolute joy. I’m not sure they stopped smiling all day. I think someone was hugging or getting hugged every few minutes. There was laughter everywhere all day long.
If you love weddings in the woods, first looks before a ceremony, beautiful rustic reception decor, family photos with lots of personality, happy tears and belly laughs, and sunset photos that one day aspire to grow up and be advertisements for LCBO or local wineries – this is for you.
Sarah and Warren: I hope you always make each other smile <3
The Dream Team:
- Photography by Dawn & Rachel for Little Canoe Photography
- Venue was a private family cottage and it was just beautiful
- Her Hair by Shawn from Ommmh Beauty in Minden
- Her Makeup by Mintzy Fresh Makeup (check her out on insta)
- Gorgeous Bouquets by Big Event Floral
- Some of the best food I’ve ever had from Rhubarb in Carnavorn